Senior DevOps Engineer
Posted on Tuesday, November 1, 2022
About the Role:
Are you someone who loves tinkering with configuration files? Are you passionate about super-charging the productivity of an engineering team? As a DevOps engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing several parts of the development process, including writing code, building and testing, and deployments.
- You value writing tests, pairing, and making an impact on end users
- You enjoy white-boarding data models and workflows with others
- You've built and supported things that operate in production and at scale
- You seek the best solution given real life constraints - not the best academic answer.
- You communicate well
- You take initiative and ownership by identifying issues and fixing them or communicating them with the team without being asked
- You're inquisitively curious
- You're passionate about building technology to help the workflows of a historically neglected user-base
- Demonstrated self-motivation and a personal track record of life-long learning
Requirements - Technology Skills:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of professional DevOps experience
- Experience using and configuring Git
- Experience maintaining and administering GitHub repositories or similar source control systems like GitLab, Bitbucket, etc.
- Knowledge of CircleCI or similar CI solutions like Jenkins, Travis, TeamCity, Azure Pipelines, etc.
- Experience architecting and maintaining deployment pipelines
- Knowledge of E2E Testing Frameworks (Selenium, WebdriverIO, etc).
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related fields and/or equivalent work experience
- Nice to Have:
- Experience with webpack and webpack configurations
- Salesforce platform / APEX development
See more open positions at Groove
Something looks off?