Senior Product Manager
Columbus, OH, USA
Posted on Wednesday, February 7, 2024
Who We Are:
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Foxen provides innovative insurance compliance solutions and financial services for the mutual benefit of property owners, managers, and residents in multifamily real estate. Foxen is comprised of technologists and developers, insurance and finance professionals, and property management industry veterans. We leverage extensive expertise and collaboration to deliver technology-driven solutions that seamlessly meet the needs of our customers. Foxen’s products revolutionize flawed and antiquated processes, while simultaneously creating property revenue and financial wellness for residents.
What You’ll Do:
As the Waiver Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for evolving and delivering upon the strategy for Foxen’s core product. Foxen’s Waiver product leverages integrations with leading property management systems to provide automated insurance monitoring for property managers and touchless program enrollment for residents. This role includes identifying opportunities through a principled approach, building relationships with external partners, championing a results-driven roadmap, and leading a cross-functional team to build features that customers love. Strong communication skills are a must, as this individual will confidently share and execute strategies that educate and inspire internal and external partners at all levels.
· Own the entire product development process for evolving and scaling Foxen’s Waiver product.
· Establish and mature strategic external partnerships that allow Foxen to better serve customers.
· Understand Foxen’s market positioning. Conduct and present comprehensive analyses (competitive, trend, and financial).
· Lead the creation and delivery of an analytically and hypothesis-based roadmap.
· Define product requirements and communicate them to Foxen’s Engineering Team, inclusive of portals, enrollment modules, billing methodologies, integrations, etc.
· Continually measure, analyze, and optimize the product that you own.
· Gather and evaluate insight and recommendations from various departments such as Operations, Implementations, and Sales.
· Work with Foxen Legal and Outside Counsel to ensure our solution is compliant with various legislative requirements which may differ by state, municipality, or asset class.
· Craft processes and assist with the assemblance of the product’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
· Continuously collaborate with Marketing to ensure Waiver is properly positioned, branded, and communicated.
· Function as the product’s expert for the organization.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
· 5+ years of Product Management experience ideally in the Fintech, Proptech, Insurtech, or related spaces.
· A fast learner that thrives in ambiguity and quickly adapts to change.
· Demonstrated experience establishing relationships, advancing partnerships, and delivering innovative products with external partners.
· Experience working at, and/or directly with P&C carriers is highly preferred.
· Highly organized with the ability to communicate ideas, explain concepts, and serve as a subject matter expert.
· Proven strong and positive work ethic with the ability to manage multiple project aspects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
· Engaging verbal, written, and interpersonal skills including professional presence in presentations or when communicating challenges and opportunities.
What We Offer:
As a Senior Product Manager, you will receive a competitive salary, bonus opportunities and a robust benefits package. Our benefits include your choice of three health insurance plans, voluntary dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life, and AD&D insurance, Paid Time Off, paid holidays, and a 401k with 4% company match. This is a full-time non-exempt position, reporting to the HR & Recruiting Business Partner. Occasional travel may be required to attend training and other company functions.