Account Executive - Florida
Sales & Business Development
Miami, FL, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2024
Who We Are:
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Foxen provides innovative insurance compliance solutions and financial services for the mutual benefit of property owners, managers, and residents in multifamily real estate. Foxen is comprised of technologists and developers, insurance and finance professionals, and property management industry veterans. We leverage extensive expertise and collaboration to deliver technology-driven solutions that seamlessly meet the needs of our customers. Foxen’s products revolutionize flawed and antiquated processes, while simultaneously creating property revenue and financial wellness for residents.
We're seeking an experienced and high-impact Account Executive with a proven track record in both direct selling and channel sales environments. The primary objective of this role is to strategically cultivate and manage strong relationships in both Foxen’s buyer and channel markets, while significantly contributing to Foxen's rapid ARR & NRR growth in the fast-growing proptech industry.
What You'll Do:
- Own the sales process for all buyer constituent groups: insurance brokers, their B2B customers, their B2B prospects and your/Foxen’s direct selling prospects in region.
- Close opportunities effectively by obtaining accurate customer needs and wants and reliable deal facts, effectively addressing and overcoming prospect objections, driving Foxen’s unique value proposition and managing expectations for a seamless client implementation process, yielding mutually beneficial customer ARR that meets or exceeds your quota.
- Own your pipeline, from top of line funnel filling activities to deal closing. This includes developing and leveraging direct industry lead gen sources as well as sourcing and maintaining partnerships with key insurance brokerage firms and industry partners to generate a qualified, hygienic, and growing pipeline.
- Ensure accurate product representation. Present yourself as an external subject matter expert on innovative real estate insurance products and services, including TLL, Rentistry, renter’s insurance, captive strategies and more.
- Collaborate and share customer information and preferences with internal Relationship Management, Implementation and Customer teams to assist in the creation and implementation of client relationship management strategies. Maintain communication with key clients to gauge satisfaction and manage expectations.
- Foster collaborative, trusted and productive relationships with peer sales representatives as well as Foxen’s customer facing, product and enablement teammates.
- Relentlessly provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Travel within your sales territory and to national/regional conferences as appropriate.
- Perform other selling duties as necessary and assigned.
What You Bring:
- 7 years minimum experience of quota-carrying selling and/or quota-carrying client expansion experience; 4 years minimum in proptech or P&C insurance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Demonstrated track record of consistently surpassing sales quotas and driving revenue growth.
- Exceptional time management, organizational, communication, interpersonal, problem-solving and negotiation skills, coupled with a collaborative mindset to excel in a cross functional team environment.
- Displays both a relentless drive for results and success and natural curiosity.
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, and Salesforce.
- Property and Casualty Producer License preferred (candidates without a license will be required to obtain the required license(s) upon hire).
What We Offer:
As a Foxen Account Executive, you will receive a competitive annual salary, bonus opportunities, and a robust benefits package. Our benefits include your choice of three health insurance plans, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, HSA accounts with company match, company paid and voluntary life and AD&D insurance, FSA-Dependent Care Accounts, Paid Time Off, paid holidays, and a 401k with 4% company match. This full-time, remote role reporting to Foxen’s Sales Leader offers significant strategic autonomy and growth potential within the company.