Resident Support Specialist
Columbus, OH, USA
Posted on Friday, December 1, 2023
Who We Are:
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Foxen provides innovative insurance compliance solutions and financial services for the mutual benefit of property owners, managers, and residents in multifamily real estate. Foxen is comprised of technologists and developers, insurance and finance professionals, and property management industry veterans. We leverage extensive expertise and collaboration to deliver technology-driven solutions that seamlessly meet the needs of our customers. Foxen’s products revolutionize flawed and antiquated processes, while simultaneously creating property revenue and financial wellness for residents.
What You'll Do:
As a Resident Support Specialist, you will be responsible for handling questions, comments and complaints regarding the resident experience. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to resolve the resident’s inquiry quickly. You’ll be a valuable member of a growing team of entrepreneurial minded professionals focused on disrupting the multifamily risk compliance industry and will have the opportunity to assist in the development of the company’s operational platform.
- Responding to resident queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email and chat
- Handle the retrieval and distribution of incoming mail in a timely manner
- Manage, sort and upload resident policies received in inbox and respond in a timely and professional manner
- Process the adding and removing of fees from our clients’ designated leasing management software program
- Provide innovative ideas to improve current operational processes
What You Bring:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (friendly, personable, positive personality)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- The ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Positive attitude with a willingness to quickly learn and adapt
- Degree not required
Where You’ll Work:
Located in the heart of the Arena District in Downtown Columbus, Ohio, our corporate office overlooks Huntington Park, home of the Columbus Clippers. With collaboration and team building top of mind, our large open office features multiple areas for group settings, 7+ conference rooms and a company meeting space. You can also look forward to monthly catered lunches, holiday celebrations, bottomless local coffee, and other exciting activities. Off the clock, take advantage of nearby events happening at Nationwide Arena, Kemba Live, and Lower.com field all within walking distance!
What We Offer:
As a Resident Support Specialist, you’ll receive a competitive hourly rate, bonus opportunities, and a robust benefits package. Our benefits include your choice of three health insurance plans, voluntary dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life and AD&D insurance, Paid Time Off, paid holidays, and a 401k with 4% company match. This is a full-time position, reporting to the Administrative Support Lead.