Columbus, OH, USA
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
Who We Are:
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Foxen provides innovative insurance compliance solutions and financial services for the mutual benefit of property owners, managers, and residents in multifamily real estate. Foxen is comprised of technologists and developers, insurance and finance professionals, and property management industry veterans. We leverage extensive expertise and collaboration to deliver technology-driven solutions that seamlessly meet the needs of our customers. Foxen’s products revolutionize flawed and antiquated processes, while simultaneously creating property revenue and financial wellness for residents.
What You’ll Do:
As a Claim Specialist you'll provide customer centric claim services for Property Owners, Property Management Companies and residents. You'll be a claims subject matter expert for on-site property managers, residents and our Customer Success team on claim related inquires. You'll play an important part in a growing team focused on financial risk and insurance compliance solutions for multifamily and student housing operations.
- Monitor day to day claim operations between our customers and claims administrators.
- Review and collaborate coverage, liability and claim approval decisions with our claims administrators.
- Serve as a claims subject matter expert and liaison between Property Owners, Operators and residents and our claims administrators.
- Track key claim metrics and records such severity, incoming volume and loss ratio that will assist in forecasting for financial performance and budgetary purposes.
- Communicate claim decisions to property owners, property operators and residents in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with our Customer Success team, peers, claims administrators and vendors in providing excellent claims experience for property managers and residents.
- Participate in strategic planning and development of the firm’s claim process, best practices and potential product enhancements.
What You Bring:
- Bachelors degree/equivalent
- 2-5 years handling claims where directly responsible for coverage and liability decisions
- Property claims handling experience
- Technical understanding of coverage and negligence principles
- Ability to obtain insurance licenses if required
Where You’ll Work:
Located in the heart of the Arena District in Downtown Columbus, Ohio, our corporate office overlooks Huntington Park, home of the Columbus Clippers. With collaboration and team building top of mind, our large open office features multiple areas for group settings, 7+ conference rooms and a company meeting space. You can also look forward to monthly catered lunches, holiday celebrations, bottomless local coffee, and other exciting activities. Off the clock, take advantage of nearby events happening at Nationwide Arena, Kemba Live, and Lower.com field all within walking distance!
What We Offer:
As a Claims Specialist, you will receive competitive pay, bonus opportunities and a robust benefits package. Our benefits include your choice of three health insurance plans, voluntary dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life, and AD&D insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, a 401k with 4% company match and a yearly learning & development stipend. This is a full-time non-exempt position, reporting to the company’s Claims Manager. Occasional travel may be required to attend training and other company functions.