Software Engineering Manager (Remote)
FormAssembly is looking for an experienced and passionate Software Engineering Manager to lead a number of our software engineer teams. You and your teams will deliver functionality that is critical to the rollout of many of FormAssembly biggest initiatives. You’ll work closely with your teams' Technical Leads, Product Owners, UX Designers to ensure successful planning and execution of projects.
As a Software Engineering Manager, you will develop the people on your teams to help them achieve their career goals while also fostering a culture of collaboration, mentorship, ownership and accountability.
What you'll do:
- Manage complex technical projects and teams
- Drive the Agile principles and ensure a high performing team
- Hire, mentor and grow passionate individuals who work well in strong teams
- Demonstrate strong leadership and your capability to motivate the very best software engineers, as well as gain their respect
- Rapidly earn the trust of astute teams and individuals across the company
- Get results early and often by applying your rare mix of intelligence, initiative, integrity, domain knowledge, verbal agility, and diplomacy
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science required, Masters degree preferred (or equivalent)
- Proven track record leading successful software teams
- 8+ years of industry experience with 3+ years in a managerial role
- Experience with Agile methodologies including Scrum or Kanban
- SaaS experience and a track record of design and implementation for scaling large systems
- Previous remote working experience
- Real-time data processing
- Working on web applications that process large volumes of data and/or receive high volumes of traffic
- Experience with Salesforce APIs and other back-end third party APIs • Previous role as a team leader
- Experience with ReactJS, Redux, React Native, native Android or iOS development
FormAssembly offers several benefits that help to facilitate a healthy team, personal growth, and a work-life balance, all of which contribute to creating a more engaged and passionate workforce.
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for team members based in the United States
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company match for team members based in the United States
- Unlimited paid vacation and 10 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- 16 weeks of Paid Parental Leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!
Salary range: $145,000 - $165,000
FormAssembly is a 100% remote, fast-growing SaaS company with teammates all over the world that come together every day to help customers streamline data collection processes. We’re chasing major growth goals year after year, and we’re looking for talented, driven individuals to join our dynamic team.
FormAssembly works with 5,000+ leading companies worldwide to help them collect data quickly and securely, including Amazon, PayPal, Dell, Harvard, and more. We have been recognized in the 2020 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for four years in a row, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2021 Leader. As we grow rapidly and adapt our product to better serve our impressive roster of customers, we’re also dedicated to fostering community and building relationships with our coworkers.
For a glimpse at what it’s like to work at a SaaS company with 35% year over year growth and teammates from all over the world who live out our core values of transparency, accountability, curiosity, ambition, composure, and kindness, learn about our awesome team and how and why we work remotely.
If you share our core values and want to work together to build something great for our customers, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely from home).