Sales Development Representative (UK) - Experienced, SaaS
At FormAssembly, we're on a mission to make data collection and management easier, and we're growing fast.
If you're an experienced and successful Sales Development Representative located in the UK or nearby, we want you on our team. Our SDRs are the backbone of our sales pipeline, and we're looking for proactive learners who want to level up their skills and build a long-term career with us.
As an SDR for EMEA, you'll have the opportunity to generate your pipeline with strategic and thoughtful outbound prospecting, in addition to working with some inbound, marketing-generated leads. Your primary goal will be to schedule high-quality meetings for our Account Executive team and drive revenue for FormAssembly.
- Schedule qualified meetings for our Account Executive team through strategic outbound prospecting and some marketing-generated inbound leads.
- Develop leads through phone calls, email cadences, LinkedIn outreach, and other resourceful "smart selling" lead generation practices.
- Perform pre-call prospect research to better understand prospects' current challenges and desired future state and offer a solution.
- Proactively provide feedback to sales teams and other teams to continuously improve our processes.
- Collaborate cross-departmentally with a growth mindset and an eye on team and company goals.
- Maintain proper CRM data integrity and hygiene.
- Previous SaaS SDR experience and success.
- Must reside in the UK or nearby.
- Fluent in multiple languages with English as a first language.
- Capable of traveling to events within the EMEA region upon request.
- College Degree or equivalent experience.
- Coachable and hungry to learn.
- Proficient in using and learning new technology and systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Salesforce proficiency
- Proficiency in using prospecting software (ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator, Salesloft)
- Experience working remotely
FormAssembly offers several benefits that help to facilitate a healthy team, personal growth, and a work-life balance, all of which contribute to creating a more engaged and passionate workforce.
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Unlimited paid vacation and 10 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- 16 weeks of Paid Parental Leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!
Something looks off?