Solution Architect - Enterprise
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced Solution Architect to join our dedicated Customer Success team. You will sit at the heart of our mission – empowering businesses to unlock transformative insights from their data.
The person in this role will need to have the capacity, capability, and motivation to deliver projects and solutions across the full customer journey effectively. This role will include establishing the technical win in coordination with account executives, sales engineering, building flawless customer onboarding experiences, customer care, ongoing engagement, consumption growth, and net revenue retention.
The Solution Architect will act as an internal advocate for customers and bring the voice of the customer into the rest of the organisation to share perspectives leading to an increase in meaningful outcomes and increasing business value to our customers. Solution Architects is expected to develop into a subject matter expert in the fast-growing data migration, cloud data warehousing, and analytics space.
This is a full-time position based out of our Bangalore office.
Technologies You’ll Use
- Fivetran , AWS, GCP or Azure environments and services
- 3rd-party REST APIs
- On premise and cloud databases (Oracle, MS SQL, Snowflake, Databricks etc.)
- Structural Query Language, Scripts, Terraform
What You’ll Do
- Advise customers on data & system architecture, and support implementation of Fivetran connectors in accordance with our best practices
- Create scripts or automations solutions using Fivetran’s CLI or APIs
- Support customers with deep technical knowledge and understanding of Fivetran product offerings and data space
- Serve as the technical liaison between customer and Fivetran’s product,engineering, and support teams
- Create strong relationships with all stakeholders (internal and external for both business and technical roles)
- Work closely with Fivetran pre-sales, support, product or engineering teams to continuously improve customer journey using Fivetran’s product
- Deliver best-in-class schemas and clean data, designed to be intuitively useful to analysts
- Proactively engage with product and engineering teams on roadmap, soliciting and sharing customer/prospect feedback where necessary.
- Assist in documentation efforts around Fivetran product offerings, internal knowledge base, and training resources
- Thrive in complex technical discussions or troubleshooting exercises delivering the most effective solutions
Skills We’re Looking For
- Experience in a broad range of database, data warehouse, cloud and operating systems administration
- Advanced SQL knowledge, logical, and analytical abilities to help solve problems and provide optimisations to databases, data warehouses, environments & networking approaches
- Advanced command-line knowledge, including scripting with the command-line
- Advanced knowledge of networking approaches, including SSH tunneling and VPNs
- Resourceful, self-motivated and able to successfully complete multiple competing projects under tight deadlines for a range of customers
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to effectively collaborate with customers and cross-functional internal stakeholders
- Experience with Data Lakes such as Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage and Microsoft ADLS2
- Experience with a non-CLI scripting language such as Python
- Experience or understanding of Apache Kafka
- Experience or understanding of SAP, Salesforce, Security
- Preparing and Running enablement (training) sessions
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Recharge, reenergize, and pursue personal and professional goals with a 30 day paid leave after 5 years
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.