Senior Salesforce Developer
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
- Design and write complex code to create production level applications and solutions for the Salesforce platform using Apex, Lightning Web Components and Visualforce
- Research new solutions and write code to create prototypes of new concepts for potential production level implementation
- Analyze, write and convert user stories into detailed work requirements, plan out and write code to implement requirements in collaboration with sponsor and stakeholder vision
- Conduct and participate in regular design and code reviews of work to assure quality code is being created with detection and correction of issues and security gaps
- Develop and test solutions on the Salesforce platform using Source-driven development with Git, Copado or similar version control system
- Working within the development team’s deployment pipeline and related suite of automated build, test, and deployment tools
- Contributing to the improvement of our continuous integration and delivery practices to help automate repeatable deployment tasks
- Provide maintenance and support for the development efforts on Salesforce
- Participate in weekly meetings with the Systems Team to discuss progress, current and upcoming development projects, and issues that need to be resolved
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to scope, design, document and deliver/implement complex solutions to meet the needs of the business
- 5+ years in Salesforce development (Apex, Visualforce, LWC, etc.)
- Salesforce Developer I & II certifications
- A comprehensive understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience working with Salesforce DevOps tooling to manage and deploy components between environments
- Proven experience in Agile/Scrum processes, provides regular updates on tickets, and works to resolve blockers and manage dependencies
- Advanced expertise developing, testing, troubleshooting, and orchestrating Salesforce Flows
- Proven track record of developing performant Apex components to enable efficient, asynchronous processing of high volumes of records while respecting platform governor limits and gracefully handling errors
- Proven experiencing developing meaningful Apex tests that validate functionality as a first concern while also providing code coverage
- Experience in engaging with business stakeholders for requirements, acceptance criteria, and solution demonstrations
- Ability to collaborate in a highly geographically dispersed team environment
- Salesforce Administration experience
- Experience with design and implementation of product promotions
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist Certification
- Experience with developing, enhancing, and supporting event-driven architecture between Salesforce and external products
- Proven experience developing programmatic components to extend Salesforce Enterprise Territory Management functionality
The pay range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the target position and level. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Our job titles may span more than one career level. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, business need, market demands. The pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
This range represents base salary only and does not include incentive for sales roles, equity, or benefits, if applicable.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Recharge, reenergize, and pursue personal and professional goals with a 30 day paid leave after 5 years
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.