Technology Partner Development Manager
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies.
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies. We’re looking for a Global Technology Partner Manager to own and grow our strategic partnership with AWS.
The Technology Partner Manager role is to develop global cross functional partnerships across sales, marketing and product teams with key technology partnerships and “own” the relationship, strategy and execution. This role helps to accelerate the partner development process, establishing programs and joint go to market efforts which generate referrals and alongside new business opportunities and will mainly focus on our strategic partnership with AWS. The Alliances team is instrumental to the growth at Fivetran and how we as a company go to market and this role is critical to this in achieving alignment with our most strategic partners.
This is a full-time position based out of our Oakland/Denver office.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and own the entire relationship with AWS and become the main point of contact for this partner within the first 90 days.
- Introduce and establish yourself as a trusted resource for all field sales and pre-sales reps in the US in the first 90 days across this partner in addition to key product and marketing and product stakeholders.
- Connect the dots between Fivetran sales and our partner sales teams to ensure the Fivetran sales team is solution selling with our partners and delivering a delightful customer experience.
- Work closely with Marketing and Product teams to establish and execute our strategic partner go to market efforts focusing both on repeatable and unique programs.
- Focus on growing mutual customer adoption and revenue growth across both Fivetran and AWS.
Skills We’re Looking For
- 10+ years of experience in Alliances / Partnerships at a Technology Company
- Prior enterprise sales experience a plus
- Successful track record of developing, establishing and closing strategic partnerships/accounts in competitive environments
- You are calm under pressure. You love when the bar is set high and look forward to going above and beyond. You are not easily rattled.
- You are methodical and bring an enterprise sales mentality to a partnership.
- You can work in an extremely fast-paced environment. You’re able to keep up with a highly motivated team, a market that is growing extremely fast
- You are extremely organized. You are able to juggle lots of things at once while not letting anything drop.
- You are a strategic thinker. You are able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way.
- You are enthusiastic. You exhibit passion and excitement over work and you have a can-do attitude.
- You have a sales mentality.
The pay range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the target position and level. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Our job titles may span more than one career level. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, business need, market demands. The pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
This range represents base salary only and does not include incentive for sales roles, equity, or benefits, if applicable.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Recharge, reenergize, and pursue personal and professional goals with a 30 day paid leave after 5 years
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.