Senior Product Manager - Databases
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
- Build and manage the strategic database replication product roadmap; set quarterly goals and track deliverables and results
- Prioritize major initiatives to improve the performance & capabilities of your portfolio
- Perform in-depth data analysis and customer research to identify areas of opportunity for improvements
- Collaborate closely with engineering, design, product marketing and sales to drive adoption of your portfolio
- Evangelize the success of your initiatives both internally and externally
- 6+ years of experience managing data replication products
- Experience in databases (Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.), data movement (real-time replication or ETL/ELT), multiple clouds (AWS, Azure Google, Alibaba), cloud analytics destinations (Snowflake, Databricks, Kafka, RDS, Synapse, BigQuery, etc.), SQL and API technologies
- Track record of shipping products that deliver measurable results
- Self-starter. Driven to learn about the latest database and cloud technologies and industry trends to identify technical solutions to complex problems
- Highly collaborative cross-functionally and within the product organization
- Strong attention to detail with a deep understanding of the big picture
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Embody our product team values of Curiosity, Ownership, Collaboration, Kindness, and Integrity
Preferred Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience covering database design (CAP, row vs columnar, etc), networking, servers, and cloud, data types, storage, and evaluation
The pay range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the target position and level. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Our job titles may span more than one career level. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, business need, market demands. The pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
This range represents base salary only and does not include incentive for sales roles, equity, or benefits, if applicable.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Recharge, reenergize, and pursue personal and professional goals with a 30 day paid leave after 5 years
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.