Strategic SI Partner Development Manager
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
The Partner team has been an instrumental piece of the sustained success Fivetran has seen over the past few years. We are seeking an additional high-performing teammate to drive focus with our key Regional Systems Integrators (RSI) in North America. As a Senior SI Partner Manager, you will play a key role in growing our business by enabling and growing existing RSI partners within our space. You will be responsible for creating and driving a full go-to-market strategy across our target regions. You will focus on building key relationships and creating joint marketing and sales opportunities with and through your partner accounts. You will closely align the Fivetran Sales, Technology Alliances and Partner Sales teams with those SI Partners by creating a business plan to create sales plays, build pipeline, and drive revenue.
This is a full-time position based out of our Oakland or Denver office or Remote US.
What You’ll Do
- Uncover opportunities to deepen our partnerships and drive referrals, co-sells, and the ability to build products alongside our partners
- Enable SIs to deliver key outcomes to their customers using Fivetran in their modern data stack
- Manage the day-to-day tactical relationship for our existing Strategic SI and Reselling partners
- Identify opportunities where we can engage & plan co-sell engagements between Fivetran AEs and partner AEs
- Build a strategic plan to deliver mutually beneficial value propositions to our addressable Americas markets
- Create more strategic opportunities for Fivetran to participate in and increase strategic alignment between SI organizations & the Fivetran revenue organization
- Closely align with the Partner Sales Managers to help leverage all co-sell opportunities and produce strategic high leverage opportunities for the organization
Skills We’re Looking For
- A proven track record of recruiting, onboarding, and growing Systems Integrators
- Experience optimizing Partner Programs to drive revenue through partners
- Ability and passion for developing, establishing and closing strategic partnerships/accounts and working closely with sales teams in competitive environments
- You are calm under pressure. You love when the bar is set high and look forward to going above and beyond. You can pivot quickly and adapt to change/
- You can work in a fast-paced environment. You’re able to keep up with a highly motivated team, in a market that is growing extremely fast
- You are meticulously organized, able to juggle lots of things at once while not letting anything drop
- You are enthusiastic. Exhibit passion and excitement over work. Have a can-do attitude
- Experience working with or at Regional Systems Integrators
- Experience in the Snowflake, Databricks, AWS, or GCP Ecosystems
- Past relevant sales/account management experience
- Salesforce.com experience
- Partner Marketing experience
The pay range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the target position and level. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Our job titles may span more than one career level. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, business need, market demands. The pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
This range represents base salary only and does not include incentive for sales roles, equity, or benefits, if applicable.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Recharge, reenergize, and pursue personal and professional goals with a 30 day paid leave after 5 years
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.