Marketing Automation & Campaign Optimization Manager
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies.
We’re looking for a Manager, Marketing Automation & Campaign Optimization to work closely with global Marketing, Customer and Product Marketing, and Marketing Operations teams to build and optimize lifecycle marketing programs in Marketo. You will be a key contributor and subject matter expert in driving marketing engagement, conversion, adoption, usage, retention, and expansion.
This is a full-time position which can be remote or based out of our Denver CO, Oakland CA, Dublin Ireland office.
Technologies You’ll Use
Marketo, Litmus, Knak, Salesforce, Looker, Google Analytics
What You’ll Do
- Build, manage and optimize cross-channel nurture programs for prospect engagement, trial and customer onboarding, retention and upsell
- Continuously test, monitor, and refine email and nurture programs to increase conversion and customer engagement
- Contribute insights and requirements for testing and experiments, execute tests and report on outcomes
- Own and manage email preferences center, email deployment calendar, optimize marketing communications and touchpoints while adhering to GDPR and other email privacy compliance rules
- Work closely with marketing stakeholders to drive email and program performance, and optimize the customer journey
- Build and maintain strong relationships to ensure alignment on goals, objectives, and prioritization. Regularly deliver updates to cross-company stakeholders
- As needed, contribute to day-to-day campaign operations; including email and newsletter sends, audience segmentation, webinar operations, and end-to-end lead flow management and analytics
- Stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape, and best practices in email marketing and product-led growth, informing and adapting our approach as needed.
Skills We’re Looking For
- 3-5 years of Marketing Automation experience, especially creating complex email nurture programs (Marketo strongly preferred), experience with product led growth and activating product usage data a plus
- Understanding and real-world application of best-practices in email deliverability, segmentation, A/B testing, copy, cadences, attribution, and design
- Comfortable with HTML/CSS and template languages for dynamic content and personalization. Experience with Knak email builder a plus.
- Understanding of B2B marketing analytics such as funnel/waterfall metrics, attribution reporting, and UTM tracking
- Solid comprehension of email regulatory compliance laws across global regions, including as they relate to preference center
- Interest in marketing automation and lifecycle marketing best practices, staying on top of the latest developments in marketing tactics and technology
- Experience creating reports, analyzing results, and providing recommendations to marketing stakeholders
The pay range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the target position and level. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Our job titles may span more than one career level. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, business need, market demands. The pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
This range represents base salary only and does not include incentive for sales roles, equity, or benefits, if applicable.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Recharge, reenergize, and pursue personal and professional goals with a 30 day paid leave after 5 years
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.