Manager, Systems Support, Systems Engineering
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies. Fivetran’s Systems Engineering Team is focused on delivering technology that supports the company’s growth. As the Manager of Systems Support, your role will be to support and empower our internal functions. Initially, this team is heavily focused on supporting teams using Salesforce, but over time will expand to include other systems used across the company. This role will report to the VP of Systems Engineering.This is a full-time position based out of our Bangalore office.
Technologies You’ll Use
- [For Engineering: List languages first, then DB-related requirements, and infrastructure. For example: Java, Postgres, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, GCP, CircleCI]
- [For Customer Support: List relevant tools and technologies. For example: Zendesk, AWS, GCP, SQL, New Relic, Docker, CircleCI, DBeaver, Java]
What You’ll Do
As a Manager of Systems Support at Fivetran you will:
- Lead and manage overall team growth and support planning
- Coach and mentor other team members
- Hire top talent
- Empower our Support team by setting them up for success based on their talents and career stage
- Foster a healthy, motivated, and collaborative culture while developing internal staff in their professional growth
- Optimize and adapt our support process to ensure we are always aligned with the needs of the business
- Closely align with other leaders in the organization and execute on OKR’s (objectives and metrics) to measure the overall team’s success
- Optimize and adapt our standard operating principles for the Systems Support Team to ensure we maintain our KPIs
- Develop and execute on strategy for continuous improvement of our Support Team SLAs
- Manage the interactions between Support and Development on customer issues/feedback
Skills We’re Looking For
- Designing support processes, particularly for internal systems and users
- Building scale within teams and operations
- Crafting and managing KPIs to drive success within the team
- Demonstrated success in people management
- Ability to balance priorities
- Strong sense of empathy for our customers - other Fivetranners!
- Ability to stay calm in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Exceptional communicator
Optional Bonus Skills
- Experience supporting Salesforce, Workday, or Netsuite is a plus!
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Recharge, reenergize, and pursue personal and professional goals with a 30 day paid leave after 5 years
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.