Head of GTM Enablement
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
As the leader of the GTM enablement function, you will partner with our sales, marketing, and product leaders to inspire our sales teams, improve their productivity, and create a culture of excellence.
You will serve as the guardian of our GTM team’s journey at Fivetran, using qualitative and quantitative insights to develop programs that will shorten their onboarding ramp, increase effectiveness in the field, and produce world-class GTM team members and leaders.
What You’ll Do
Develop a World-class GTM Enablement Function
- Design, implement, and optimize a global revenue enablement strategy that integrates all GTM functions, including Sales, Sales Engineering, Customer Success, Solution Architects and Professional Services.
- Develop, maintain, and iterate on enablement roadmaps, curricula, and training materials for a diverse set of global stakeholders across sales skills/best practices, technical/product enablement, and customer engagement soft skills.
- Partner closely with the leadership team to understand business needs and translate these into comprehensive, multi-faceted enablement programs.
- Roadmap global enablement content and program development, tailoring to the needs of team members in each geography and segment and aligning with our product development plan and key GTM strategic initiatives (e.g. company-wide GTM marketing and sales campaigns).
Inspire Sales Teams & Improve Productivity
- Oversee and manage global GTM communications and events, ensuring all team members have timely access to the information they need for their roles.
- Design and execute high-impact learning experiences such as the annual Sales Kickoff, P-club and other professional development events, with the aim of creating a world-class learning environment that fosters continuous improvement and success.
- Maintain and update a repository of GTM training and field materials that allow GTM team members to self service their development needs.
Partner with Sales, Marketing & Product Leaders
- Align with GTM and People leadership on what good looks like for our GTM team roles.
- Conduct regular assessments of the effectiveness of the enablement programs using quantitative and qualitative measures. Translate the assessments into practical actions to improve enablement programs, reduce sales cycles, and maximize win rates.
- Coach sellers and managers on best practices, selling skills, and strategies to drive revenue growth.
Create a Culture of Excellence
- Design and build a high-performing global revenue enablement team, recruiting and developing top talent, and creating a culture of excellence and collaboration to support the execution of our global enablement strategy.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development within the organization.
- And any additional tasks required by manager
Skills We’re Looking For
- 10+ years of experience in Sales, GTM Strategy, Operations, and/or Enablement.
- At least 4 years of previous quota-carrying sales experience in Sales or Solutions Engineering, providing credibility and practical insights in coaching and enablement.
- Proven experience in field training, strategy, and enablement program delivery at a global B2B software company.
- Ability to design, build, and deliver enablement content across GTM roles, IC and management levels.
- Demonstrated capability in conducting both 1:1 and group coaching sessions, with a personalized, engaging style that fosters a learning mindset and promotes skill development. Proven track record of influencing and motivating individuals and teams to achieve their full potential.
- A deep understanding of both the art and science of selling, underpinned by strong analytical abilities.
- Expertise in the MEDPICC sales methodology, with demonstrated success in applying it within training and enablement programs, driving improved sales performance and consistency across the team.
- Hands-on experience scaling up a global GTM organization; both pre- and post- IPO experience highly preferred.
- Exceptional leadership skills, with the ability to inspire, engage, and lead diverse teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills; ability to solicit needs and coalesce coherent strategy which meets the needs of both the company and field teams.
- Bachelor's degree preferred. An advanced degree or relevant certification is a plus.
The pay range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the target position and level. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Our job titles may span more than one career level. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, business need, market demands. The pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
This range represents base salary only and does not include incentive for sales roles, equity, or benefits, if applicable.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Recharge, reenergize, and pursue personal and professional goals with a 30 day paid leave after 5 years
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.