From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and proactive administrative professional to join our Product team. This role reports to the Director of Product Operations and supports our VP of Product as well as operational processes within the department. The successful candidate will have exceptional organizational and communication skills to manage daily operations, facilitate executive decision-making, and maintain confidentiality.
This is a full-time position based out of our Oakland office.
What You’ll Do
- Calendar and expense management for the VP of Product
- Travel planning and coordination
- Meeting and events planning, coordination and logistics
- Internal documentation management and support
- Preparing reports and presentations
- Own coordination of department meetings, business reviews and roadmaps
- Organize team gatherings and other events to drive culture and engagement
- Assist with special projects and department process improvement initiatives
Skills We’re Looking For
- Proven experience in executive support roles or administrative positions
- Exceptional proficiency in office software and productivity tools: Google Workplace & Slack
- Strong organizational, multitasking, and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Discretion and the ability to handle sensitive information
- Adaptability, flexibility, and a proactive approach to tasks
- A professional and polished demeanor
- Ability to proactively address and resolve issues or challenges
- Ability to anticipate needs and provide solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness
The pay range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the target position and level. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Our job titles may span more than one career level. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, business need, market demands. The pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
This range represents base salary only and does not include incentive for sales roles, equity, or benefits, if applicable.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Recharge, reenergize, and pursue personal and professional goals with a 30 day paid leave after 5 years
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.