Software Engineer II - Enterprise
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
Technologies You’ll Use
- Deliver intuitive best-in-class enterprise capabilities to Fivetran’s largest customers
- Maintain and improve existing enterprise features
- Develop, maintain, and test code
- Participate periodically in on-call rotation
Skills We’re Looking For
- Java programming experience
- Writes well-structured and performant code
- Works well in a team
- Strong software engineering foundation including knowledge of data structures, algorithms, paradigms and best practices
- Experience with API development and integration
- Knowledge of software development best practices such as version control, testing, and documentation
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Hands-on experience working with any cloud technologies (AWS, GCP)
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with programming languages such as Python
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Recharge, reenergize, and pursue personal and professional goals with a 30 day paid leave after 5 years
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.