Customer Success Manager - Commercial, French Speaking
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
This Customer Success Manager (French speaking) role will focus on the French and Southern Europe Regions. CSMs at Fivetran work with our existing customers on a mix of sales and product expertise. You are the main point of contact for our customers at Fivetran. The key component of success for this role is to increase each customer's usage of Fivetran while maintaining customer satisfaction and retention. You will have direct responsibility for negotiating and renewing contracts with each customer therefore a Sales/AE background would be highly advantageous.
CSMs will work cross-functionally with support, technical success management, marketing and other teams to drive a positive customer experience, while establishing deep and meaningful relationships with our users. They will also act as internal advocates for customers, and bring customer insight to appropriate teams to constantly improve business value for our customers.
Customer Success at Fivetran is not about by-the-numbers ‘check-ins’ with customers - our regular customer conversations are informed by a deep empathy with our customers’ business needs, and a data-driven understanding of their current product usage.
This is a full-time position based out of our Paris office, France.
Technologies You’ll Use
What You'll Do
- Increase usage horizontally and vertically by identifying areas of potential growth within each account.
- Prevent churn by maintaining strong and meaningful relationships with customers. This includes always having a pulse check on accounts that may need additional support temporarily.
- Collaborate with customers in a strategic manner to develop their success road map.
- Collaborate with your team, Marketing, Solution Architects, Product and Support when appropriate.
- Identify product feedback from customers, spotting trends and surfacing to help shape product roadmap.
Skills We’re Looking For
- Communication: It is vital to be an effective communicator. Being able to articulate complicated concepts in a simple manner is key.
- Organisational Skills: You will have a large book of business therefore being highly organised is critical to success in this role
- Sales & Negotiation Acumen: You will be directly responsible for negotiating renewals with our existing customers therefore negotiation skills are extremely important.
- Proven experience in a (mostly digital) customer facing role.
- Flexibility/adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Strategic thinking/visioning: Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Work ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Recharge, reenergize, and pursue personal and professional goals with a 30 day paid leave after 5 years
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.