Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
We’re looking for a seasoned Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist to join our global Talent Acquisition Operations team. At Fivetran, we use data to influence decision-making, and we’re looking for an innovative and data-driven Talent Acquisition Operations professional who will streamline our recruiting processes, remove operational roadblocks, and identify and promote strategies and behaviors that bring us the highest quality candidates. Talent Acquisition Operations is the foundation of the Talent Acquisition team, we are responsible for all things related to tools, processes, documentation, and training that will support and empower our global Talent Acquisition team to do their best work.
This person is passionate about talent acquisition and operations and will leverage strategic and operational abilities to develop, implement, and drive programs to ensure that we hire top talent to join Fivetran.
Technologies You’ll Use
- Greenhouse, HackerRank
- Looker, GSuite
- LinkedIn Recruiter
What You’ll Do
- Optimize, evolve, and maintain Fivetran's ATS (applicant tracking system), Greenhouse, and empower the team to do their best work.
- Provide training and change management to the Talent Acquisition team, hiring managers, and stakeholders, ensuring adherence to global processes while ensuring best-in-class experience for candidates.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the Talent Acquisition team, assisting in technical inquiries or troubleshooting needs and ensuring adoption of global processes and procedures.
- Facilitate exceptional partnerships with hiring managers and recruiters, prioritizing timely follow-up and follow-through.
- Closely partner with cross-functional stakeholders to assist in the development, integration, and implementation of TA tools and processes.
- Develops and maintains project plans, schedules, communications and priorities to ensure timely delivery of Talent Acquisition solutions
- Contribute to a more disciplined recruiting function by developing framework and workflows for launching new initiatives, ensuring the accuracy of our data, define and measure key performance metrics, and curate dashboards to help recruiting leaders interpret and draw conclusions from data
- Cultivate and refine company-wide programs and continuously look for opportunities to improve the recruiting function, with a focus on automation and scalability
- Audit hiring activity, partnerships, platforms, and systems to help ensure we’re creating an amazing candidate experience.
Skills We’re Looking For
- Experience working in a Talent Acquisition or People Operations team, including experience with an ATS (Greenhouse), an HRIS (Workday), and other solutions in the recruiting tech stack
- An analytical mindset - data and process are your friends, and you are comfortable navigating Google Sheets and Excel documents
- A deep desire to make the candidates, TA Partners', and Hiring Managers’ experience simpler, more pleasant, and more productive - it’s always top of mind for you
- A passion for technology and automation - you are always exploring new systems solutions for you and your team in pursuit of increased efficiency and effectiveness
- A detail-oriented perspective - you triple-check your work before shipping and have strong written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience in change management and process implementation preferred
- Self-directed, proactive, and able to work independently in a fluid environment
- Positive attitude and work ethic; unafraid to ask questions and explore new ideas; takes initiative to get things done.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Recharge, reenergize, and pursue personal and professional goals with a 30 day paid leave after 5 years
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.