Marketing Data & Analysis Manager
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Marketing Data & Analysis Manager and you’re tasked with supporting our marketing leadership team and organization, to drive measurement and actionable insights from our data.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing Operations, you will work closely with all Marketing Leaders. In this role, we are looking for a strategic thinker who can tackle technical problems and bring definition and clarity to data and measurement for our global marketing activities. You will conduct analysis on a variety of marketing-based metrics to determine the overall health of the marketing funnel and programs. You have an analytical mindset and the ability to tell the story with data effectively. Ad hoc analysis will also be done to evaluate evolving requirements of the marketing leadership team. You also have exceptional written, visual, and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage complex stakeholder environments. The successful candidate will be a key contributor to Fivetran’s global mission to make business data as accessible as electricity.
This is a remote position based in the US.
Technologies You’ll Use
Salesforce, Marketo, Marketo Measure (Bizible), Looker, BigQuery
What You’ll Do
- Support marketing in the review and redefinition of critical metrics to track the performance of marketing programs. You will support and work with marketing to build a global marketing efficiency and effectiveness strategy and framework spanning media mix modeling, marketing attribution and experimentation
- Work with your marketing partners to establish a robust reporting framework that ties each key area of Marketing to a unified view for the CMO and marketing leadership that powers decision making
- Provide expert consultation to senior leaders, driving priorities based on a holistic view of marketing, providing the analytics insights that enable them to make informed decisions
- Work with Operations and Analytics teams to ensure data quality is maintained and drive trust in the marketing data ecosystem
- Work with data leaders across the organization contributing to Fivetran’s Insights and Metrics strategy and development of key data capabilities supporting both marketing and product areas.
- Be a thought leader in new trends in marketing metrics and measurement and for driving effectiveness and efficiency
Skills We’re Looking For
- 4+ years of relevant experience in analytics, consulting, or related quantitative role
- Working knowledge of SQL, BigQuery and Looker
- Knowledge of and experience in measurement, attribution, media mix modeling, uplift testing, user segmentation and creative testing & optimization.
- Experience leading and scaling an Analytics capability in a hyper-growth marketing team that is growing in both size and spend annually.
- Highly numeric with strong communication skills and the ability to communicate highly complex information in clear and simple language.
- Ability to take ambiguous problems and solve them in a structured, hypothesis-driven, data-supported way.
- Experience of working in hyper-growth and large tech companies.
- Collaborative Mindset
The pay range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the target position and level. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Our job titles may span more than one career level. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, business need, market demands. The pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
This range represents base salary only and does not include incentive for sales roles, equity, or benefits, if applicable.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.
Something looks off?