Account Based Marketing Specialist II
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
The ABM team at Fivetran strives to bring Sales strategy to life in marketing, with the goal of helping Sales exceed their pipeline and revenue goals.
As an industrious account-based marketer, you will plan and execute quarterly ABM campaigns for the North American mid-market and enterprise from planning to success measurement, with high Sales alignment and communication.
You will handle a portfolio of highly effective and visible multi-channel marketing programs, using each to guide target accounts toward the purchase of Fivetran.
What will make you successful in this role is a background in ABM, Sales, or Demand Generation. This role is best suited for a strategic thinker who is able to execute quickly with excellence.
Technologies You’ll Use
- Looker or transferable skills
What You’ll Do
- Drive engagement, conversions, and pipeline for our enterprise accounts
- Execute quarterly best-in-breed ABM programs in tight collaboration with Sales
- Utilize Demandbase tools to segment, report on, and market to target accounts
- Perform account research, finding creative ways to catch the attention of target accounts through marketing
- In collaboration with digital marketing team, create, launch, and optimize 1:few Display ads
- In collaboration with field marketing team, support field marketing events as a catalyst for ABM accounts
- Write, build, and deploy 2-3 personalized and context-based email CTA campaigns per quarter via Marketo or Drift
- Identify surge accounts weekly and create 1:1 marketing plans to drive engagement and opportunity
Skills We’re Looking For
- Must have 1-2 years of Sales or Business Development experience
- Must have 2-3 years in B2B Marketing in ABM or Demand Generation
- Must have 1 - 2 years experience in the technology field
- Experience creating, executing, and tracking Display, Email, Chat, 1:1 Events, and Gifting campaigns
- Experience working cross-functionally with Sales, Business Development, Field, Digital, and Demand Generation teams
- Salesforce and Marketo experience, including reporting
- Strong attention to detail, project management, and time management skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment built around accountability and autonomy
- Able to structure and process data, draw insightful conclusions, and respond to those conclusions with action
- Able to respectfully ask “why” to teammates at all levels, ensuring the best possible alignment and shared outcomes
- Nice to have: Demandbase, Uberflip, and Drift experience or similar tools
The pay range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the target position and level. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Our job titles may span more than one career level. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, business need, market demands. The pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
This range represents base salary only and does not include incentive for sales roles, equity, or benefits, if applicable.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.
Something looks off?