From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran’s documentation receives rave reviews from our customers – it is a core part of our product. The Technical Communications Team owns technical documentation and in-product text. Our globally-distributed team of technical writers collaborates with product managers, engineers, designers, and support to produce world-class documentation and UI copy that helps our customers succeed.
What You'll Do
As a Technical Writer at Fivetran, you will:
- Write, review, and standardise product documentation and release notes
- Review customer-facing error messages and UI text
- Use a docs-as-code approach to co-author documentation with engineers, product managers, and contributors across the company
- Improve existing documentation by reviewing it for accuracy and editing it for clarity
- Collaborate with a global technical writing team to define standards, style, and terminology as we consistently improve the voice, appearance, and usability of the documentation.
- Coordinate with other writers, developers, and other SMEs to create and maintain best-in-class customer documentation.
- Act as a resource to other functional groups looking to improve their writing and documents.
- Contribute to style guides and templates
Skills We're Looking For
- 0-2 years of experience documenting software or cloud applications, writing for a US-centric audience
- Experience writing for complex technology and sophisticated end users
- Great writing and editing skills with an impeccable command of English grammar
- Ability to write clear and concise technical documentation following a style guide
- Strong technical editing skills
- Experience organising information so that it is easy to find, understand, and act on
- A track record of collaborating with other writers and engineers in globally distributed teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of core information development processes, such as content planning, content creation, and content review
- Passionate about getting the details right
- Burning curiosity to get to the bottom of technical details
- A positive attitude with high empathy for customers and teammates
- Strong organizational skills as well as ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Passionate about making the customer successful
- Can-do attitude with a strong work ethic and drive for high-quality results
- Agility to manage multiple initiatives concurrently in a cross-functional environment
- Experience working with SaaS companies
- Experience working in a docs-as-code environment, GitHub, Markdown, CLI, and HTML
- SQL, database, cloud warehouse, and data pipeline knowledge
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.
Something looks off?