Senior Full Stack Engineer - Dashboards
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role:
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies. We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer - Frontend in Core Experience global group to deliver highly valuable features to customers, improve our software architecture, and maintain reliable operation of the service. This is a full-time position based out of our Serbia office.
Technologies You’ll Use
- Java, Typescript, React, Postgres,
- Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, GCP, Bazel, BuildKite
What You'll Do
- Work on core features of the product
- Implement functionality for Core Experience area of product
- Contribute to feature enhancements and bug fixes
Skills We're Looking For
- Strong coding, technical and problem-solving skills with 5+ years of professional experience writing Java/JS based applications in production environment
- Experience in reliable distributed systems, with an emphasis on high-volume data management platform that operate under strict SLAs
- Specify a software design to satisfy project requirements
- Expertise in working with popular Cloud platforms, Cloud-based APIs, databases
- Work well in a team
- Can troubleshoot problems with existing code
Experience in Full stack development
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.