Manager Sales Development
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Manager, Sales Development who will play a crucial role by recruiting, managing, and training our Sales Development team members and partnering closely with Sales & Marketing Management to ensure adequate pipeline generation. You’ll be responsible for the management, development, and execution of strategic tactics for inbound business development. Further, you will be a key member of our sales leadership team and help shape the development of our SDR program in North America. The Sales Development team is the first interaction with prospective Fivetran inbound customers and is key to the success of the company.
This is a full-time position based out of our Denver or Oakland office.
Technologies You’ll Use
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
What You’ll Do
- You will manage a frontline Sales Development team ensuring inbound activity targets are met within SLA requirements, resulting in new demand generated on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- You will continuously foster and encourage an environment where best practices are developed and then shared with the broader team.
- You will work closely with sales leadership to ensure overall strategies are aligned and continuously improved.
- You will hire ambitious, hard-working, and curious SDRs to join Fivetran.
- You will add to an already fun, challenging and results-oriented culture.
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency, and Productivity
- Regularly report on Team/Individual Results
Skills We’re Looking For
- You have proven experience managing a front-line sales team with the mindset that there is no best, only better when it comes to the success of the SDR team.
- Understanding of Inbound Lead follow-up process and collaboration with Marketing, Sales, and Operations teams.
- You are positive and possess an optimistic attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- You are comfortable getting your hands dirty tactically but have the ability to think strategically concurrently.
- You find yourself learning, researching, and talking about inbound sales strategies/tactics daily.
- You have proven experience as an individual contributor generating inbound demand in a quota carry sales position.
- You are candid and clear in your communication style to all stakeholders at Fivetran; direct reports, leadership, and colleagues.
- You are proficient with Salesforce and look forward to improving KPIs to drive the performance of the team.
- You have a high aptitude to learn new technologies and a strong desire to become an expert in the automated data integration space.
The pay range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the target position and level. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Our job titles may span more than one career level. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, business need, market demands. The pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
This range represents base salary only and does not include incentive for sales roles, equity, or benefits, if applicable.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.
Something looks off?