Senior Software Engineer - Enterprise
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies. We’re looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer with a passion for building enterprise grade software to join the team. You will be focusing on developing world-class enterprise capabilities and features in support of our largest and most sophisticated customers. The work we do is both highly visible and critically important to the long term growth and success of Fivetran. You will have an impact across the entire product as we develop our next generation of enterprise, data governance, and solutions engineering offerings.
As a Senior Software Engineer in the Enterprise Group, you will contribute to and own the entire software development lifecycle for the capabilities that are critical to making our largest enterprise customers successful. You will collaborate with engineers across the engineering organization as we identify opportunities for product improvements. You will be responsible for ensuring the technical excellence of your team and owned services, by reviewing code, contributing to architectural designs, and mentoring your junior colleagues
This is a full-time position based out of our Novi Sad, Serbia office.
Technologies You’ll Use
What You’ll Do
- Deliver intuitive best-in-class enterprise capabilities to Fivetran’s largest customers
- Maintain and improve existing enterprise features; call for improvements in all areas of Fivetran's codebase and infrastructure
- Collaborate across engineering on cross-functional projects creating innovative solutions
- Understand and fix challenges related to performance and scalability.
- Develop, maintain, and test code
- Participate periodically in on-call rotation
- Participate in the hiring process
- Make Fivetran the most reliable and secure component of our customers’ data infrastructure
- Actively develop on both the Fivetran FE and BE.
Skills We’re Looking For
- Writes well-structured and performant code
- Experience leading projects
- Creates UI applications using React, Angular, or Vue
- Experience in backend development, Java or Node.JS
- Building APIs and services using REST
- Works well in a team
- Mentors junior and senior developers
- Can identify design flaws in existing systems and come up with improvements
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.
Something looks off?