Product Designer - Core UX
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture. We appreciate Designers who are curious, humble, think deeply, speak clearly, and thrive on collaboration and feedback. If this sounds like a good fit for you, send us a hello with links to your work and experience. On day one, this role will report to our Product Design Manager of Core UX.
What you’ll do
- Create compelling designs for your product area, collaborating with other Designers, Product Managers, and Tech writers who are passionate about user experience.
- Partner on requirements discussions with stakeholders and create alignment on design solutions.
- Identify opportunities to improve the user experience and champion your ideas with your working group and the Design team.
- Approach designs from a systems perspective, developing patterns that get adopted by others.
- Evolve Fivetran’s Design System with product designers, front-end engineers, and the brand design team.
- Become an expert on our end-to-end customer experience, performing research with users of the product and internal subject matter experts.
- You effectively partner with others on customer research, customer validation, concept design, design systems, usability testing, and other modern design practices.
- A strong portfolio featuring examples of your work, your design process, and the outcomes/results.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated with a bias toward action – there’s tons of greenfield opportunity here, and you’ll need to lean into the ambiguity and lead projects to completion.
- Ability to craft engaging presentations with engrossing stories that influence your peer stakeholders.
- You are driven by a deep understanding of how products get used, concept validation, contextual inquiry, and usability testing.
- Excitement for the chance to shape the design culture at a growing company and to inspire people with your unique perspective.
- Experience working in big data, AI, or data analytics.
- Experience building design systems or partnering with design operations teams.
- A desire to have fun while building a great product!
The pay range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the target position and level. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Our job titles may span more than one career level. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, business need, market demands. The pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
This range represents base salary only and does not include incentive for sales roles, equity, or benefits, if applicable.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.
Something looks off?