Sales Engineer, Salesforce
Role: Sales Engineer
***Hands on Salesforce platform experience and/or certification required for this role***
Description: As a Sales Engineer, you will be a resource for Australia and PST based Account Executives to assist in increasing velocity and successfully closing Blackthorn seals. This is an individual contributor role that should be ready to roll up their sleeves.
Base Salary: $130,000USD +
What you’ll do
- Conduct daily learning calls for Account Executives to ask questions
- Create and share common Salesforce solutions for gaps in the Blackthorn product
- Be a technical/product expert resource on sales calls with prospects
- Create examples of prospects and customer use cases in the shared demo org.
- Work internally with security resources to complete documents in a timely manner
- Conduct and execute demos by effectively navigating prospects through our product
- Compile all that is needed to produce a clean and polished final RFP, RFI, RFQ proposal
- Create success plans prior to closed won deals for a smooth transition to Customer Success and Onboarding teams
What we look for
- 2+ years of working for a B2B SaaS company
- 2+ years of consulting in a Salesforce ecosystem
- 2+ years of Sales Engineer experience (working with AEs on demos)
- Salesforce certified admin
- Has previously configured and demoed Salesforce product to end-users
- Has previously owned the completion of RFP's (requirement docs, security docs, proposals)
What we offer
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- A deep feeling of satisfaction and completion
- Fully remote global team working from home
- Annual company trip
- Stock options to every employee (we are all owners)
- Every Friday off (4 DAY WORK WEEK!!!!)
- $400 office stipend
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Student loan debt assistance
- Pledge 1% - time off during the year for helping nonprofits
- Health insurance Contribution (if in the US)
- 401k with 3% match (if in the US)
- Children's 529 college fund assistance (if in the US)
We have four native apps on the Salesforce AppExchange for managing Events and Payments. We’re a growing, distributed team in four countries. We move fast and have significant structure in our product build process. Everyone on our team has deep experience within their respective roles. Our customers span from 1 person companies to Fortune 500s.
Why is our work important
Our apps continue to be easy to use and setup, due to continuous refinements with our UX. Most apps in our space take weeks to implement, ours take hours, and they work more flexibly, achieving significantly more functionality than our competitors. We believe enterprise apps should be as easy to use as consumer mobile apps.
What the job will bring you
A deep level of satisfaction through ownership of your role. You'll get more autonomy than at other companies (we've been told by our team). Connection. Our team is tightly knit, assisted through our annual company trip (as we're remote). Challenge. We're trying to move as quick as possible. This is not for you if you want to sit back and chill. As Ray Dalio says about life: "Meaningful work and meaningful relationships" provide meaning to life. We aim to bring this.