BigTime is looking to add a part time Office Coordinator role in our Boston office. You will be a critical member of our People team, as this role ensures our Boston location is running effectively and efficiently! This role requires a combination of organizational and interpersonal skills to ensure the smooth and efficient functioning of the workplace.
Who is BigTime?
We've proudly been featured on Inc's 500 Fastest Growing Companies in America for 4 years in a row. BigTime Software is the engine behind the greatest consulting firms on the planet, delivering back-office time/budgeting and invoicing to over 2,500 firms worldwide and tracking over $4 billion in billable time each year. Our flagship product is a SaaS-based system that is custom-built for the professional services industry.
BigTime is a PE-backed company, headquartered out of Chicago, with offices in Chicago, Boston, Phoenix and most recently, expanding internationally. We've proudly been named on Crain’s Best Places to Work 2 years in a row -- if you're motivated to join a hyper growth organization, we're eager to talk to you.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Greeting and assisting visitors, clients, and employees.
- Oversee the handling of incoming and outgoing correspondence, emails, and phone calls.
- Coordinating catering, meeting room setup, and necessary materials.
- Managing office access and security, including key cards and access codes.
- Managing office supplies and inventory, including ordering and restocking.
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail, packages, and correspondence.
- Develop and implement efficient office procedures and workflows.
- Organize team-building activities and initiatives to foster a positive and inclusive workplace culture.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure the seamless flow of information and resources.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, conferences, and events.
- Maintaining a clean and organized office space, ensuring it is conducive to a professional and welcoming atmosphere.
- Oversee the maintenance and troubleshooting of office equipment and technology systems.
- Provide guidance and support to staff, fostering a positive and productive work environment.
- Manage and coordinate administrative tasks such as data entry, filing, record-keeping, and document management.
- Manage office layouts and space allocation as needed.
- Providing support on various projects as required by the organization.
Who You Are:
- 1+ years of Administrative experience required.
- Proven experience in office management or a related role.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficiency in office software and technology, including MS Office and relevant office management software.
- Knowledge of financial and budget management.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of professionalism.
- Capable of working autonomously.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.