Product Manager (Integrations)
BigTime Software is seeking a Product Manager, Integrations to join our team in Chicago, IL, Phoenix, AZ, or Boston, MA.
Who We Are
We've proudly been featured on Inc's 500 Fastest Growing Companies in America for 4 years in a row. BigTime Software is the engine behind the greatest consulting firms on the planet, delivering back-office time/budgeting and invoicing to over 2,500 firms worldwide and tracking over $4 billion in billable time each year. Our flagship product is a SaaS-based system that is custom-built for the professional services industry.
BigTime is a PE-backed company, headquartered out of Chicago, with offices in Chicago, Boston, Phoenix and most recently, expanding internationally. We've proudly been named on Crain’s Best Places to Work 2 years in a row -- if you're motivated to join a hyper growth organization, we're eager to talk to you.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and a quarterly bonus
- Company pays 100% of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous time off and paid company holidays
- Weekly Lunch Credit via GrubHub and company paid GrubHub+ (free unlimited delivery)
- Fresh fruit, snacks, cold brew coffee/tea, soda and Bevi machine
- Flexible work environment
- Paid Parental leave with support via Parently
- Hybrid work schedule - Most teams in office 2 times a week
What You’ll Be Doing - Product Manager
As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for helping our customers unify their workflow integrations linking BigTime with mission-critical software applications. We are looking for someone who understands how to strategize, design, develop, launch, and support integrations at scale. Our integrations serve as the connective tissue between BigTime and common horizontal applications (Accounting, ERP, Sales / CRM, others) that customers use to operate their professional services organizations. We are in the early stages of building integrations as a scaled product offering and unlocking true value differentiation.
The key to success is to find a thought leader with a passion and proven ability to successfully scale our suite of integration tools including webhooks, public APIs, data synchronization, third-party integrations, and more. The right candidate will not only be a technical, innovative, and dynamic product manager, they must also be passionate about rolling up their sleeves to deliver on the product strategy, and deliver results in a high growth environment.
What You Are Accountable For:
- Develop and execute the product roadmap for Integrations and APIs consistent with the company growth strategy
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers and internal stakeholders to shape new features and product enhancements
- Track and analyze what/how customers are using/not using the product
- Build strong customer relationships to turn pain points into solutions
- Engage with customer experience and sales teams to dive into use cases, product features, and benefits
- Analyze market trends and competition
- Ensure product releases are on schedule and launches are successful for customers and internal stakeholders
Who You Are
- 5+ years in technical product management
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager on a SaaS product
- Experience with integration technology, such as APIs and Webhooks
- Experience with native integrations and familiarity with iPaaS and unified API solutions (Workato, Mulesoft, Boomi, Merge, Codat, etc.)
- Understanding of web services; SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, etc.
- Proven track record of launching new products in market and managing a product roadmap
- Strong collaborator with engineering to deliver high-quality products
- A passion for analyzing product usage data
- Self-starter. Able to learn quickly, prioritize effectively, and deliver results in a fast-paced high-growth environment
- Exceptional communication skills - write, verbal, and presentation
- Background in program or project management a plus
- Experience working with 3rd-party integrations and remote development a plus
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.